Logistics Coordinator 2-10pm
A well renowned Shipping firm in Liverpool is looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join them on a permanent basis. The role will be working from home for the foreseeable future and the working hours for this role are 2pm-10pm Monday to Friday so candidates must be comfortable with these working hours on a long term basis.
The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail and will be a friendly and personable individual who is keen to learn.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, the 2-10pm Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Reviewing any electronic bookings errors
- Tracking shipments and advising customers of any changes
- Coordinating container reposition requests
- Processing equipment releases
- Dealing with general customer queries
Essential Requirements are:
- Logistics background preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working from home from 2pm -10pm
- Team player
- Self motivated
If you have all of the above requirements for the 2-10pm Logistics Coordinator position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore Maritime and Logistics division specialises in recruiting all levels within the Maritime and Logistics industry including:
- Fuel Trader
- Marine Trader
- Commodity Trader
- Oil Trader
- Marine Fuels
- Sales Support / Inside Sales Executives
- Export Customer Services
- Operations Managers
- Import & Export Managers
- Ship Planner
- Documentation Clerks
- Key Account Coordinator
- Freight Forwarders - Import/Export
- Trade operator
- Customer Services
- Commercial Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Freight Cashiers
- Import/Export Clerks
- Hazardous Cargo Clerks
- Foreign Language Shipping Clerks
- Client Account Managers (Office & Field based)
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'