A new position is available for a Logistics co-ordinator with this promotional marketing leader who deliver successful promotional campaigns for some of the biggest brands world-wide.
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible coordinating the shipping and delivery of all orders. To manage all logistical requirements, ensuring cost effective solutions are identified and implemented, all activity is planned and executed according the agreed time frames and all processes and supporting documentation requirements are adhered to in full.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Shipment Management
- Cross Trade
- A minimum of 2-3 years logistics/freight forwarding experience
- Must be a car driver and have own transport due to the location
- Complete understanding of the customs clearance process and associated obligations for the importer
- Disciplined time management with a high level of personal planning
- Concise and effective communication skills (oral & written)
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Take an active interest in their own self development.
- IT Literate - Word / Excel / PowerPoint- Intermediate Level.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'