The Logistics Co-ordinator will lead the logistics team in the efficient planning and execution of material control from raw material input through to the delivery of finished goods to the Customer. The role will be based in one of the clients sites near Crewe.
A well respected UK manufacturer.
The role of the Logistics Co-ordinator:
- Breakdown of annual sales budget into monthly and weekly production requirements, forecasting the sales anticipated in support of personnel, equipment and raw material.
- To update the daily achievement to plan in preparation for review at the daily production meeting.
- Reply to customer requests and investigate and reply to supply issues.
- To ensure all goods are despatched to the customer in a timely manner and to verify the accuracy of all advised quantities against actual.
- To arrange all transport with subcontractors and 3rd party.
- To ensure that all FLT's are maintained correctly.
- Manage Logistics staff ensuring KPI's are adhered to.
The Ideal Logistics Co-ordinator will be:
- Able to deal in a highly pressurised environment
- Be confident in dealing and managing drivers
- Be able to plan resource
- Be able to manage customer expectation
- Experienced in systems (SAP / ERP)
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000
Hours: Monday - Friday (days)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job