Opal Recruitment are looking for a Logistics Co-Ordinator for a client of ours based in Leeds. This is an intrinsic role within the business which distributes products globally.
Previous experience working within logistics is essential for this position.
Salary £17,500 - £18,500
- Preparation of logistics plans
- Organise and monitor the distribution of goods
- Provide exceptional customer service; order status, enquiries and complaints
- Order processing ; placing and keeping track of order status
- Update tracking system
- Liaise with warehouse/suppliers
- Maintain storage record of goods
- Create invoices
- Liaising with other departments to provide logistics information
- Negotiating prices
- Obtaining licences where required
- Other additional duties
- Previous experience in a similar role within logistics
- Experience working in a customer focused role
- Relevant qualification in Business Management, Logistics or Supply Chain
- Able to work well under pressure and prioritise workload accordingly
- Highly organised
- High level of literacy/numeracy skills
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with third parties and building strong relationships
- Honest and trustworthy
If you maybe interested in this role please contact Emma at Opal Recruitment as soon as possible.
Please apply today to avoid disappointment.
We represent positions in the following disciplines: Accountancy, Audit, Taxation, Finance, HR, Insurance and Office Support. Please visit our website for further contact details. www.opalrecruitment.co.uk
You can also like us on facebook /Opalrecruitment and follow us on twitter @OpalRecruituk for all our latest jobs opportunities and news
- Customer Service
- Distribution Logistics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job