£27,500 + Pension + Free Parking
This very established local Company are currently seeking a confident Logistics Co-Ordinator to join their team and provide extensive administrative support in their busy Logistics Department.
Some of your duties will include:
- Providing extensive support in a busy Logistics Department and liaising with clients based throughout the UK
- Liaising extensively with clients, processing their order requirements and building successful long term relationships
- Taking order details from clients over the telephone and inputting information on computer system
- Organising the distribution of goods for clients to locations throughout the UK and Europe and tracking progress
- Managing fleet of delivery vehicles, planning routes and making best use of resources available
- Dealing with any delivery queries that occur and ensuring all issues are resolved
Burton, Bolton & Rose only have the resources to respond to candidates who are suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_recruitment Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"