Our client has an opportunity for a Logistics Co-ordinator to join their team in London on a full time, permanent basis. You will receive a competitive salary of £25,000 -£28,000 per annum plus an attractive benefits package.
Our client is the European market leader in promotional merchandise and branding solutions. They provide creative, innovative and cost effective branded products to some of the world’s best known brands, including: Clarins, L’Oréal, Unilever, Google, Twitter, SKY, Halewood, Nutricia and so the list goes go. They have over 30 years’ experience in the promotional industry and continue to grow year on year. They are head quartered in the UK with offices in London and Manchester, along with worldwide offices in USA, Ireland (Dublin), Germany, Moscow, Hong Kong, Guangzhou and Shanghai.
Who they’re looking for:
They are looking for a Logistics Co-ordinator who is resilient, has good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to establish. Effective planning, time management, accuracy and being customer focused is crucial to this role. The ideal candidate should be and organised person who is self-motivated and a team player.
The Logistics Co-ordinator duties and key responsibilities:
- Checking schedules and the shipping logs.
- Utilising the best and most cost effective freight forwarders for shipments according to the countries of destination.
- Chasing up outstanding supplier invoices and documents from overseas or internally with Purchasing department.
- Receiving “Stock” on to the company’s system and entering it on to the payment schedule
- Raising import instructions & delivery notes for freight forwarders/trucking companies
- Contacting client warehouses by phone or E-mail to check if goods have been delivered
- Updating the shipping logs with container seal nos. and B/L & AWB nos.
- Update the delivery schedule so that Finance department can raise sales invoices
- Filing approved freight invoices on the central system for Finance to pay
- Archive job files
To become their Logistics Co-ordinator you must have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years previous administration experience, preferably in logistics/shipping
- Must be highly organised and pay attention to detail
- Having good communication and computer skills
What they offer their Logistics Co-ordinator:
- A very competitive salary plus bonus structure, Pension, Sickness Benefit and Life Assurance.
- The opportunity to develop a long term career as opposed to a job, with one of the largest and most successful global promotional merchandise suppliers.
- A vibrant and dynamic place to work, in a modern, team focussed, forward thinking creative work environment.
If you would like to join their team as their new Logistics Co-ordinator then please click ‘apply’ today, they would love to hear from you!
Our client is proud to be an Equal Opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job