This is a super vacancy for an outgoing and confident person with shipping or haulage experience (import/export) who is looking for a position 5 hours per day, pro rata the role is paying £30k.
Most of the goods are moved via couriers or air, therefore experience in dealing with shipping using these methods is essential.
Based on our client's customer site in nice open plan offices, taking full responsibility for the movement of goods from the warehouse to the customer. You will be the sole representative on site for our client, and also the first point of contact with the customers therefore excellent customer service skills are paramount for this role.
- First point of contact for all customers
- checking all documents and signing off paperwork prior to the goods leaving the warehouse
- Signing off all consignments
- ensuring relevant paperwork is accurately completed for customs
- checking invoices
- building a good rapport with courier companies to gain first class service
- all internal administration
Due to the nature of the business you must also be able to be security vetted
This is a great position working for an excellent organisation. At present the hours are 5 hours per day and you can choose your hours of work, i.e., 7am to 12.30pm, or a later start and later finish.
Excellent company to work for, immediate vacancy.
- Customer Service
- shipping documents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job