My client is looking for a logistics clerk with great customer service and administration skills. You must be willing to learn and enthusiastic.
- Dealing with discrepancies and solving problems.
- Dealing with customers and clients
- Processing orders against dispatch notes.
- Arranging picking and packing with orders.
- Booking courier transports.
- Billing and invoicing customers.
- Tracking and providing POD’s & POC’s.
- Booking stock into warehouse.
- Excellent organisation
- Excellent administration
- Excellent customer service skills
For this role it is preferred for you to have a freight experience.
- Monday - Friday 09:00am - 17:30pm
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"