A retail technology brand is looking for a talented and self-motivated individual to join their team in London as an experienced Logistics Assistant.
The successful candidate will work with all departments to coordinate international shipments, ensuring all paperwork is prepared correctly and logistics costs and processes are organised efficiently.
- Managing international customer shipping requirements
- Negotiating and improving rates with 3PL and carriers
- Managing third-party warehouse performance to ensure priority orders are shipped
- Liaising with the sales teams to coordinate shipping schedule
- Preparing all shipping paperwork including invoices and packing lists
- Sending shipping paperwork to customers where required
- Checking shipping schedules and ensuring customers receive their orders by the dedicated time
- Advising UK warehouse of incoming stock
- Prepare the incoming stock to split between web orders and trade
- Work closely with the warehouse to manage global distribution
- Booking UK Courier Shipments
- Previous experience working with retail logistics or supply chain
- Understanding of international import and export operations, also tariff codes and customs clearance regulations
- Working knowledge of Incoterms
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to keep calm under pressure
- Highly organised with strong project management skills
If you have the relevant retail logistics skills and are looking to join an entrepreneurial team with a growing brand, then apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'