Time Appointments are proud to be working in partnership with one of the fastest growing Shipping & Logistics businesses in this division. Due to expansion, they are looking for switched on and motivated candidate to join the success. A necessary attribute for this role is experience in freight forwarding, any additional Shipping experience will certainly be utilised. This is a great opportunity for an individual that is looking for develop their skills within the industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handling of Import filing from beginning to end
- Monitoring transit of shipments
- Liaising with clearance team to arrange custom clearances
- Obtaining release from shipping lines
- Liaising with line haulage or merchant service providers to arrange delivery
- Updating and invoicing freight management and reporting systems
- Customer contact
Do you feel this opportunity is perfect for you? Please give us a call and explain why you would suit the role and to discuss your next career move with Time Appointments. If this role is not quite what you are looking for, then we are looking for determined and switched on candidates for several different vacancies at present, so please get in touch with one of the consultants as no doubt there will be something for you.