£18,500 + Bonus + 22 days holiday + Free Parking
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Logistics Assistant which should not to be missed, you will be responsible for a wide range of duties and there will be excellent opportunities for advancement
Some of your duties will include:
- Entering all sales order data onto in-house computer system and arranging deliveries to worldwide locations
- Co-ordinating the despatch of client orders by sea, air and road transport and liaising with Freight Forwarders
- Liaising with customers via telephone, email and facsimile to inform them of delivery schedules
- Tracking orders on computer system from despatch stage through to successful delivery to customers
- Checking invoices as they are received from Freight Forwarders and ensuring accurate processing for payment
- Managing any delivery queries that occur, investigating and resolving all issues that arise
Burton, Bolton & Rose will only respond to candidates who they consider suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose or Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'