* Fully Supported Training & Sponsored College Programme
* Some overseas travel will be involved with this role.
The Logistics Apprenticeship scheme is a 15 month programme combining formal academic training delivered via a local college with hands-on practical experience. The role involves undertaking a diverse range of logistics duties the company and may include some overseas travel.
* 2 GCSEs (or equivalent O level) at Grade 5/C or above in English and Maths
* Articulate and accurate data entry for IT systems to deliver efficient and effective Operations
* Effective written and oral communication skills
* Basic understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
* Clear understanding of Health & Safety requirements in an operations facility
* Candidates can only apply if they are a British citizen or hold dual nationality, and they have been a resident in the UK for at least three of the last 10 years.
Due to the nature of the work involved and customer base you will be required to obtain security clearance before commencement and a further, more detailed level of clearance before the completion of the apprenticeship
If you are interested in this or other apprenticeship opportunities then please complete the online registration process or email your CV and short covering note to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'