Logistics and Warehouse Manager
Logistics and Warehouse Manager, Christchurch, £40,000
You have a proven background of logistics and management within a warehouse environment and are a natural leader and communicator who can support implementation of new process. You enjoy the thrill of managing and co-ordinating in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a new challenge to utilise your organisational skills.
Rubicon Recruitment Group's client is an established national supplier of organic goods to several of the UK's leading retailers and are offering the opportunity to work within a friendly family business, with the additional benefit of free parking. Due to new opportunities within the business, they are looking to recruit a Warehouse and Logistics Manager who possesses an essential understanding of meeting targets, accompanied with ambition for continuous improvement.
As Warehouse and Logistics Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with other department managers to ensure efficiency of process
- Planning and implementing routes and processes that take into consideration time and budget, whilst maintaining an exceptional level of customer service
- Monitoring transport performance, resolving issues and dealing with any complaints that are escalated to Management level
- Maintaining good warehouse standards by planning utilisation of stock to ensure best use of storage capacity
- Coordinating stock take
- Continuous improvement of internal process
For more information and to apply to this role, call me, Jai, on and I will be happy to talk you through the details.
- Logistics; Management; Warehouse; Implementation of new process; continuous improvement; efficient process
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'