A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Logistics/Transport Manager to join our client based in Dover.
Our client is an award winning organisation leading a major regeneration project on the Kent coast so it is a very exciting time to be part of their growing organisation.
Our client is offering an excellent competitive salary to the right candidate!
So if you are a logistics/transport professional with experience in database management, stock control and statistical analysis then it would be great to hear from you.
As the Logistics Manager, your role will include :
- Overseeing the management of the company database and future warehouse management system,
- Managing customers and hauliers with regards to a range of collections and deliveries
- Carrying out stock control duties, resolving any relevant queries
- Preparing business reports including statistical analysis and inventory reports
Skills you will need as the Logistics Manager:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar logistics/transport role
- GCSE in Maths and English - Grade C or above
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Primarily Excel and Word)
- Excellent administration and reporting skills
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 16 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.