£30,000 - £35,000 based on experience
Our growing client is looking to recruit for an Outbound Logistics Analyst to join their team. You will be responsible for ensuring material delivery to the customer at the correct time in the correct quantity, in order to maintain 100% on time delivery to their customers, whilst also reducing costs.
There will be the need for you to react to short notice customer changes, working closely with the production team to ensure these changes do not affect the company.
The successful candidate should have the following;
- Receive/Download Customer Schedules by Email, EDI or Customer Portals
- Analyse Customer schedules
- Challenge/agree any demand flex with the customer
- Communicate any shortages to the customer
- Working with Production Supervision, provide the customer with recovery plans
- Liaise with FLT drivers for loading
- Liaising with the transport manager
- Liaise with Inbound Logistics Analyst regarding materials
- Monitoring and ensuring prompt feedback to relevant colleagues on swings in demand.
- Escalating issues such as late deliveries and short shipment
- Raising delivery notes in Navision and manual notes
- Maintaining/disputing speedy points
- Scanning in delivery notes to the system to ensure correct records
- Ensuring Compliance with TS16949 and IATF16949 Policies and Procedures.
- Involvement in Continuous Improvement Activity.
- Help Logistics Manager to achieve departmental financial targets: premium freight etc.
- Completion daily of the customer delivery performance sheet
- Monitoring of customer packaging
- Provide comprehensive efficient logistics support to all areas of the business
- Assist with projects as directed on an as required basis
- Liaise with the third party transport companies
- Excellent IT skills, in particular MS Office Software
- Desirable to possess MRP skills and experience, preferably Navision and SAP
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Must be highly analytical and be able to make fast and correct decisions whilst working under time constraints.
- Knowledge of LEAN Procurement principles (advantageous)
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment - preferably in the Automotive Industry.
Hours - 7.45am to 4.15pm (Monday -Thursday) 7.45am to 12.45pm (Friday)
Please note you must be prepared to do out of hours cover (by phone)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'