This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Logistics Analyst to work with one of the worlds leading pharmaceutical organisations monitoring outsourced parties on behalf of the organisation.
- To monitor the declarations made by outsourced parties on behalf of the company. Minimise the risk by ensuring that data supplied to customs authorities is correct , and minimising the risk of any disclosure through timely intervention and resolution of issues.
- Monitor corrections through the GL CAPA tracker, and liaison with Indirect tax and VAT.
- Manage adherence to SAO commitments and the CFSP Authorisation
- Complete data checks on broker imports , including checking that the value and procedure codes are correct and that duty has been paid to customs where applicable
- Check duty paid weekly
- Identify discrepancies between the VAT returns and data published from Customs
- Input to the CAPA tracker any issues from the broker audit
- Maintain Government programmes and authorisations e.g. ( SAO and CFSP)
- Notify Customs of any data errors
- Update SOPs with any procedural changes
- Update data required for R&D SLA e.g. time taken on operational activities
- Update local systems managed by the UK broker with product details and suppliers.
- Provide site information for C79 VAT returns
- Trigger requests for classifications from the Duty Management Team
- Support Indirect Tax and VAT teams with documentary evidence of exports/imports as required.
- Manage regional reconciliation programmes
- Generation of KPIs from relevant audits
- University required with focus on any among supply chain management, compliance / audit, import & export operations
- Good knowledge in import or export regulations covering major markets where the company operates
- Solid subject matter expertise and ability in regulation implication & impact analysis to pharmaceutical business activities
- Ability to develop implementation plans in line with the defined strategy, objectively analyse facts & data to conceptualise risks & controls for developing standards, and influence various stakeholder groups for taking ownership & embedding standards
- Accreditation to master practitioner (or equivalent) from independent supply chain management bodies, or MBA with focus on supply chain management or operations management, or equivalent hands-on work experience
If you can relate to the above skills and experience and are interested in working with a truly world class organisation, please get in touch with your CV!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.