This company have a large presence across the UK.
The Production & Logistics Administrator will be based at the Felinfach, Lampeter Factory
Monday to Friday working hours
Starting salary: £19.5K per year Plus excellent benefits package
What you will be doing as a the new Production & Logistics Administrator
- To provide support with Import & Export documentation
- To provide support to the Production Logistics Co-ordinator
- To provide administration support to the Logistics & Services Team
- Ensure full compliance with internal/external stakeholders, accurately documented & archived for all internal & external auditing purposes
- Raise all relevant PO’s relating to import & export as required.
- Assist with Health Certificate applications as required
- Booking of all haulage direct with logistics supplier
- To provide annual leave cover for Production & Logistics Co-ordinator (Goods In) & the wider team that are deemed to be within the scope of existing knowledge, experience and training
- Proactively review & maintain documentation relating to your role
- Take a continuous improvement approach to identify & implement efficiencies within your role.
- Ensure personal compliance with all Company Business Management, Health & Safety, Energy and Environmental Management system requirements
- Experience or knowledge in export/import documentation would be an advantage
- You will ideally have Administration & Business NVQ level 2 or higher or equivalent qualification/work experience.
- Accuracy & Attention to detail
- Good IT skills
- You will be Methodical in your work
- Due to the location own transport is required or you will live locally to Felinfach.
What's in it for you;
- Salary: £19.5K per year
- 40hrs per week, Monday to Friday
- Flexible Retirement Plan with Standard Life, the Company’s pension provider.
- Immediate start date available for the successful candidate
- Free parking
- Career progression
- Import Logistics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'