Working 2 days in the office and 3 from home.
A fantastic opportunity has become available to join an International company who offer fantastic training and career development.
- The ideal candidate will have a solid admin background in logistics
- Competent in excel.
Running daily delivery reports
- Arranging all ex-stock deliveries and releases
- Issuing of invoices and credit notes
- Dealing with customer enquiries quickly and efficiently
- Answering email and phone enquiries
- Undertake administration duties for the team
- Experience of working within Logistics
- Previous administrative experience
- High level of speed and accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent skills with excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Good extension to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team worker
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
- Bill of Lading
- General Admin
- Import Export
- Logistics Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'