Do you posses a passion for Export? Customer centric in your approach? Have knowledge of road freight? Looking for a new and exciting opportunity? If so, this could be the role for you.
This might be the role for you.
- Proactive in your approach ?
- Passion for logistics ?
- Experience in Exports?
- Team player?
We are looking for an experienced Logistics Administrator with a knowledge Export / Import documentation to join a rapidly expanding and successful team. You will play a pivotal role in supporting the challenges and changes of Brexit and how this company manages its European offering
- Work within a team of Customs Compliance Export / Import / Shipping specialists
- Dealing with customers, resolving issues and managing expectations mostly in relation to road freight
- Chasing all relevant paperwork
- Planning export loads
- Export declarations (training will be provided if needed)
- To ensure excellence in creating customs entries to our customers, whilst ensuring that in providing this service, the company is fully compliant with the requirements of HMRC and other relevant bodies.
- Support and advise customers on all international import / export requirements especially with new processes brought upon by Brexit
- Have 2+ years' experience in a Export/Import and understand documentation around this
- A good knowledge with processes
- Experience of working with HMRC & Border Force
- A professional qualification in Customs Import/Export or International Trade - Advantageous
- A background within Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Team orientated
- Excellent communications skills
What's on Offer
- Salary: £22,000 - £27,000 - based on experience
- Permanent role
- Company Pension
- 20 days + BH holidays
- Hours: Must be flexible between 8am - 6pm (37.5 hour week)
- Parking on-site
- Training courses
Don't miss out! Apply today as interviews are taking place.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'