Logistics Administrator Required- Nottingham- UK leading Construction Company - £12.50p/h
Our client, a UK leading construction and building materials supplier, are seeking a motivated and driven Logistics Administrator to join their office in Nottingham and operate their weighbridge. This role is on a temporary basis, with the possibility of extension. Working as part of a team, you will ensure accurate tracking of all goods in and out, as well ensuring all stock levels and product information is carefully logged and reported on the systems. You will be responsible for the safe operation of weighing lorries in and out of the works and dealing with all relevant paperwork. If you would like to work for a high end, reputable company and bring exposure to your CV - please apply today.
- Monday - Friday (Shift work)
- Long term temp work with possibility of extension
- Competitive salary £12.50p/h paid weekly every Friday
- Experience with a leading company
- On site parking
- Starting ASAP
Your key responsibilities include:
- You will be responsible in helping to operate the site's weighbridge
- Weigh raw materials / logistic lorries in and out of works
- Facilitate bulk and packed loading processes.
- Ensure the correct product is loaded and is within legal limits before leaving the works
- Work as part of a small team
- Collate dispatches sent to customers and other works around the country
- Basic admin duties where necessary
- Weighbridge experience desirable but not essential
- Administrative experience within Construction/Engineering/Infrastructures industry preferred
- Experience within logistics/operations preferred
- Good standard of written and numerical literacy
- Use of computer applications in the workplace
- Good IT Skills
- Ability to work flexible when required
- Ability to communicate clearly face to face with contractors/drivers/customers
- Able to work as part of a team and willing to assist other team members when required.
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Self confidence, pragmatic
- Proven logical and analytical skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your contact details and most recent, updated CV. If we feel that you meet the above requirements, we will contact you shortly with more information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- "weighbridge admin" or "weighbridge" or "weighbridge coordinator" or "weighbridge clerk" or "administrator" or "coordinator" or "operator"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'