£16,000 - £18,000
Leeds | 919042
We are recruiting for a hard working and enthuiastic candidate to face a new challenge by joining our client in the role of a Logistics Administrator/Co-ordinator. Our client is an authentic and pioneering company known for delivering innovative technical solutions.
This is a varied role where you will be supporting the sales and operations teams, planning logistics, liaising with 3rd party suppliers and arranging services for vehicles. The role will also include assisting in the warehouse at quieter times.
This is an excellent role that will provide some fantastic experience, perfect for candidates with exposure to logistics or with a knowledge of transport law.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with sales and projects teams in update meetings to understand best practice and solutions for delivery options, future requirements and order backlog
- Route planning for company-owned vehicles and engaging in Service Management of these vehicles through daily safety checks
- Ensuring all drivers and vehicles are compliant with legal legislation, and making sure all processes and standards are adhered to and reviewed consistently
- Facilitating Collections and Returns from customers and Field staff
- Working alongside customer service teams to handle any courier queries and customer service requirements; identifying areas to improve service, promote consistency and update records efficiently
- Engaging with partners to provide accurate Proof Of Delivery
- Working towards any KPI's outlined by the Operations Manager
This role is extremely diverse, and requires a 1st class standard of service and prioritisation. To succeed in this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- A background in dealing with Third Party Suppliers
- Be highly organised, with the ability to manage several issues and responsibilities at one time, with an efficient and determined approach
- Be IT literate, with proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- Work collaboratively and supportively within a team, with excellent communication skills on a written and verbal basis
- Remain calm under pressure, always displaying exceptional drive and use of initiative
- Have a strong customer-focus and a commitment to demonstrating excellent standards of service
*Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.*
- stock management
- logistics coordinator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'