£18,000 - £20,000
We are recruiting for a Logistics Administrator to work for a Packing/Distribution company based near Newmarket. This role is very administrative and will be office based, working in a very busy office environment
You will need to be IT literate with excellent excel skills with previous experience in an administration role.
- Completing efficiently and accurately daily orders across all accounts to meet deadlines
- Analysing the daily orders and responding accordingly
- Communicating with Supply Chain teams
- Demonstrating attention to detail
- Processing daily orders
- Monitoring the daily stock report
- Coordinating transport and building relationships with suppliers and customers
Please send an updated CV for further details on this Logistics Administrator role.
- General Administration
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'