Title: Logistics Administrator
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Our client are a premium brand with an incredible reputation. They are recruiting for a Supply Chain Administrator able to deliver a high standard of service while following the entire process from beginning to end with precision and organisation.
The main purpose of the role is to coordinate the supply chain process from stock control to order entry, delivery, after sales care.
This is an extremely busy role which requires somebody who works well under pressure and enjoys a role where no two days are the same.
Our client offer a fantastic working environment combined with excellent long term career prospects.
- Processing of customer orders in an accurate manner whilst adhering to specified deadlines.
- Processing order returns and debits and credits
- Provide input and assist in the weekly reporting of product stock levels.
- Maintain sales database records in a methodical, accurate and timely
- Help to produce weekly/monthly sales reports for analysis.
- Identify difficulties in sales/service and propose solutions to overcome
- Handle all enquiries from customers with speed and professionalism,
via the telephone email or fax.
- Undertake regular proactive communication with customers to
understand their needs and enhance the customer relationship.
- Maintain up to date, comprehensive knowledge of products, lead times,
promotions, pricing and delivery schedules.
- Suggest system and administrative improvements to allow more time
for customer relationship building and revenue generating activities.
- Delivery of samples/products to customers.
Experience and Skills:
- Previous Sage experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- A confident communicator with strong written skills
- A strong administrator
- Competent in coordinating training events
- Ability to work autonomously
- A professional, friendly individual
Sound like the perfect role for you? Please APPLY NOW! Due to the number of applications received, only candidates who have been shortlisted for this opportunity will be contacted. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within seven working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search.
Crisp Recruitment are an equal opportunities employment agency. We are working on behalf of our client to find suitable candidates for this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'