Do you have experience in processing parts orders and shipment? Looking for a new opportunity to start immediately?
We are looking for a Customer Order Administrator based in Bedford. This role would be covering Maternity cover with an opportunity to go permanent. You will be working within a small team of customer service representatives and admin. Monday to Friday shifts.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Processing Customer Purchase Orders and Updating customers with their order status.
- Purchasing parts and processing via supply chain as stated in the customer order and quotation.
- Consulting with customers to process shipment as directed by customers
- Creating Customer invoices for order processed and shipped.
- Ensuring the orders are delivered to the original promised date stated in the quotations at the time of ordering.
- Support the warranty team with parts ordering and shipment.
Qualification and Skills required:
- Graduates with relevant educational qualification will be preferred
- Excellent communication skills - ability to communicate with people with all sizes of organisation and from all cultures.
- Desire to go above and beyond providing excellent customer service
- Skilled user of ERP system and excellent data analytical skills using MS Office tools
- Experience in shipping and logistics tool and processes is preferred.
- Customer Service
- Purchase Orders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'