Role - Logistics Administrator
Ref.No - DW12
Location - Milton Park, Oxfordshire
Salary - £18,000 - £21,000 p.a.
Benefits - Good pension scheme, subsidised bus passes
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full -Time / 8:30-5pm
Are you an experienced Customer Service professional looking to work for a well-established company?
Atlas Employment are delighted to be working with this fantastic client based on Milton Park, Oxfordshire who are looking for someone to join their team as a Logistics Administrator. Ideally you will work well under pressure, have strong time managements skills and a good telephone manner. Experience in a similar role ideally within a logistics or shipping or transport is desirable but not essential
What will I be doing?
- Preparing documentation for submission to the chamber of commerce
- Preparing preferential duty statements and ensuring goods qualify as per the relevant customs notices
- Preparing shipping documents including invoices, packing lists, Airway Bills
- Advising relevant departments of shipments, tracking numbers and ETAs
- Communicating with customers and production regarding shipping instructions, order readiness and deadlines
- Booking collections with freight forwarders and couriers and communicating accordingly
- Advising other departments of shipping costs, weights and dimensions, as required
- Adhere and promote all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes
- Adhere to all shipping procedures and compliances specific to each country
- Ensure the transportation standards and/or legal compliance requirements are being followed for all shipments
I should apply if I have…
- Experience in a similar role ideally within a logistics or shipping or transport (desirable)
- Knowledge of shipping administration and regulations (highly desirable)
- Excellent communication skills to engage with people on all levels
- High level of attention to detail
Easy transport routes from; Abingdon, Didcot, Kidlington, Milton, Newbury, Oxford, Reading, Wallingford, Wantage
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Administrative Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'