The main purpose of the role will be to process the inbound/outbound documentation and all associated documented activities within the warehouse functions.
• Data entry onto the company internal system (SAGE X3)
• To update all necessary, Microsoft Excel reports
• To work closely with the accounts and commercial department ensuring that all queries are resolved in a timely manner
• Answering phone calls to book in deliveries/collections and any queries that are raised
• Stock Control functions such as cycle counting, stock investigation, damaged stock process
• Liaising with customer service and the Responsible Person with customer stock returns
• Picking, scanning & packing as and when there is the operational requirement
• Compile data, monitor and report Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) & Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
• Work alongside the Operations Administrator when working towards common operational activities
• Maintaining archived data physically and or digitally.
• To remain focused and professional at all times
• To remain flexible and willing to adapt to the need of the business
• Show a commitment to good housekeeping
• To adhere to health and safety policies
• G.M.P (Good Manufacturing Procedures) & G.D.P (Good Distribution Practice) is followed at all time (Training will be provided).
• S.O.P (Standard Operating Procedures) are followed at all time
• Reporting of quality issues to the Senior Management Team, bringing to their attention any problems or discrepancies, deviations from procedure or other quality incidents
• Any other ad-hoc duties that maybe required by your Team Leader or Senior Management Team
• Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to assist.
• To adhere to the Company’s Policy and Procedures at all times.
• Able to multitask, whilst working to a plan
• Able to work to high standards of safety, cleanliness and quality control
• Demonstrate commitment, enthusiasm and passion
• Strong communication skills to work with all departments
Due to the nature of the work you must inform the company:
• If you are allergic to Penicillin
• If you have any symptoms or reactions to Penicillin or Penicillin based products
• If you are allergic to any other medication
The ideal candidate will have:
GCSE’s, Grade A-C in Maths and English
Proven experience working within a pharmaceutical environment
Experience producing meaningful reports and data from data
Excellent communication, both written and oral
Excellent working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Ability to operate and understand ERP software systems (Training will be given)
Excellent planning and time management skills
Ability to manage multiple tasks and set priorities
Pro-active and self-motivated with well organised and logical approach to work
Ability to seek advice and help when under pressure.
Good people skills
Positive attitude and flexible approach to work
Reliable and punctual
This is a 6 month contract and a great opportunity for someone to join a company that has ambitious growth plans and are experiencing continued success.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and you are looking for a new challenge then please send an up to date CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE – Due to the levels of applications I will receive on this role I will only be taking applications via email or on Reed.co.uk
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'