My client is currently looking for a Logistics Administrator to work in a busy office, the ideal candidate will of worked in logistics dealing with clients, drivers and client deliveries.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, in a pressurised environment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to proactively communicate on various levels with the organisation;
- Ability to prioritise activities and multi-task;
- A proven ability at problem solving with an analytic approach;
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision;
- Proficient IT skills
You will be required to work shifts 6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm with the occasional weekend, all shifts are rotated and the successful candidate will be expected to work all shifts.
This role will start on a temporary basis £10.81ph with the possibility of becoming permanent for the right candidate.
Cordant People are an equal opportunist employer.
Due to the location of the company candidates must be able to drive
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job