BenQ is a world-leading human technology and solutions provider driven by the corporate vision of "Bringing Enjoyment & Quality to Life" to elevate and enrich the aspects of life that matter most to people today - lifestyle, business, healthcare and education.
BenQ will continue to utilise substantial resources and proven expertise in product design, visual display, mobile solutions and network convergence technologies with the hope to delight the world, offering a broad range of products, services and solutions: digital projectors, professional monitors, interactive large-format displays, imaging solutions, mobile computing devices, and LED lighting Solutions.
As a growing company BenQ are looking to add to the existing Finance & Logistics operation with an exciting new role focused on logistics.
Office hours are 8:30 - 5pm daily, and due to location would suit a local candidate with own transport.
Job Description for Logistics Administrator
1. Process purchase orders received from Customers at same day.
2. Liaise with finance dept. and European HQ for dispatching weekly shipments.
3. Email shipment notification to customer and liaising with haulier for delivery.
4. Email customer our invoices weekly
5. Keep track of UK power cords in stock in European warehouse and order more if needs be.
6. Other admin regarding orders and logistic e.g POD or E.T.A request etc
What do we offer?
We offer a challenging position in a global organisation. Next to a remuneration package that meets market standards we give you the opportunity to work in an independent way with interesting and varied responsibilities.
- previous experience in Logistics
- Orders processing
- Administration background
- Purchase Order management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"