Do you have proven Logistics or Weighbridge Administration experience? Are you looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Logistics Administrator for our team in Burgess Hill, working 37.5 hours hours a week.
In return for your hard work as our Logistics Administrator, we can offer a salary of £18,000 - £20,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, pension scheme and plenty of opportunity for personal development; working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
The ideal Logistics Administrator:
- Previous experience in a similar administration or weighbridge role
- Purchase ledger knowledge
- Understanding of financial accounting methodologies
- Full UK driving licence (due to location of site).
Logistics Administrator Responsibilities include:
- Provide effective administration support to all departments within the logistics unit in a timely, professional and efficient manner.
- Ensure that all company financial procedures are adhered to and report deadlines are achieved
- Responsible for the accurate and timely recording of data and information relevant to the business.
- Produce various reports, spreadsheets and minutes as required by the management team.
- Ensure safe, profitable day-to-day operation of the logistics unit within the limits of the role.
- Responsible for projecting a professional company image through both actions and quality of work ensuring the standards required under the company’s ISO9001, OSH18001, IMS14001 certification are maintained.
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Logistics Administrator, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Closing Date: 9th May 2018