We are delighted to offer this superb new opportunity working with a large international orgainisation with offices in the Avonmouth area, whoare seeking to appoint a Logistics Administrator.
This is a varied and diverse role, which will see you ensuring the correct and timely clearance, delivery and billing of shipments as well as providing exceptional customer service across the department.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with exceptional customer service skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and time manage to a high level.
- Fulfil the customers’ instructions and expectations.
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operating systems.
- Track and trace Customs files.
- Interact with customs authorities to address any issues or questions that arise
- Act as the liaison between the customs authorities
- Check official documents for compliancy
- Arranging shipments, meeting customer service standards.
- Maintain strong relationships with customs officers.
- Seek to improved efficiency across the orgainisation
- Keep up to date on all regulatory requirements
- Meet KPI standards, as per the company’s procedures.
- Ensure timely delivery of freight to customers.
- Ensure all documentation is sent out in a timely manner
- Contribute to maintain strong relationships with airlines, ocean carriers,
trucking companies, and others
- Escalation of problems to Management when necessary
- Meets company standards of training .
- Attend training classes when required.
- Complete mandatory training when required.
As the ideal candidate you will have direct experience of working within a similar role or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. You will have an understanding of the ocean and air documentation process and transportation as well as a good knowledge of customs legislation and the customs brokerage process.
You will be confident, enthusiastic and have the ability to organise and prioritise workloads efficiently and effectively both individually and as part wider team. You will be proactive and self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment, whilst working under pressure and to tight deadlines. You will be a natural people’s person with excellent oral and written English and PC skills. Relevant industry experience and or qualifications are also highly desirable.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity and you would like to find out more about the role, please contact Freya at Juice Recruitment today
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job