£16,665 + £1,400 bonus +excellent benefits
We are currently looking for an individual with a head for logistics and movement, a keen eye for detail and an enthusiastic attitude. You will be a commercially aware administrator with strong Microsoft Office skills, Excel in particular.
Your duties will be varied and interesting, and will include the following:
- Arranging the movement of products via your network suppliers
- Resolving issues in deliveries and organising the collections of the products
- Constantly liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and partners in relation to varying areas
- Managing and maintaining records concerning the coordination and logistics of the company database, ensuring absolute accuracy
- Creating reports and distributing them in a timely manner within of your team
- Report monthly on logistics activity
- Check and approve all invoices related to movement logistics
This is a great opportunity to work in a role which you can make your own, with the potential to progress with the dynamic company. To be considered for this position you will be proactive and confident in your approach, and will have:
- Administration or customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Highly organised and able to work to deadlines
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including a professional standard of Excel
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.