Are you a team player with an excellent customer service skills?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well establish bespoke furniture manufacturer who are going through an exceptional period of growth in Driffield Area.
SALARY: £18,000 - £25,000
40 HOURS PER WEEK
The successful candidate will have:
* Strong, proven organisational skills
* Excellent geographical knowledge of the UK
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office e g. Excel, Outlook
* The ability to work as a part of team which focuses upon improving company's services
* Professional communication skills
* Experience in working with Sage & payroll advantageous
The purpose of this role is to assist in the planning, scheduling and arranging of logistical operations and also to provide first class customer service to customers.
This is a busy, varied and multi-tasking role where attention to detail, a passion for providing excellent customer service and the ability to prioritise is essential along with a positive minded can do approach.
Competitive salary, full time hours and free parking are all available too!
The Gi Group operates in twelve countries across Europe, Asia and South America giving us genuine global reach and influence. Our worldwide turnover is now in excess of €1 billion and we place more than 40,000 people in to work each week. We are proud to say that we work for more than 12,500 companies around the world.
If you would like to learn more or wish to apply, please contact Karolina or email