Up to £22,000 depending on experience
My client is one of the UK leaders in their field in the manufacturing sector. They are now looking to strengthen their team with a Logistics Administrator.
Main duties include:
- Logistics planning on a weekly basis
- Excellent customer service externally with the company’s clients and internally with various teams
- First point of contact for customers both on telephone and email
- Data entry on the company’s in-house database
- Excel spreadsheet formulation, analysing data and presenting this at director level
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Solid Excel experience with the ability to set up spreadsheets and add in formulas
- A good understanding of maths
- Some logistics planning experience desirable but not essential
- Problem solving and the ability to think on your feet
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Bagnall Hopkins Recruitment who is operating as an employment agency/business. Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
We will not submit your CV until you have been briefed on the position and we have your consent to do so.
Both Bagnall Hopkins and our clients promote a policy of equal opportunities.
Follow us on Twitter @bagnallhopkins, and take a look at our Facebook page.
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Problem Solving