Our client, one of the UK’s largest food manufacturing producers is currently seeking a Logistics Administrator to work within the dispatches team at their facility based in the Dundee area. The ideal candidate will have previous administrative and logistics experience, working within a chilled food environment. This is a permanent position, offering a salary of £19k per annum, plus benefits and hours of work are 6am-2pm, 37.5 hours per week.
As the Logistics Administrator you will support the Logistics function with the primary objective of supplying the team with accurate and timely information of all internal and external administration functionality which helps to achieve business objectives.
- Be aware of and achieve KPI requirements and have knowledge of influencing factors.
- Be aware of and achieve everyday standards and understand the factors affecting them
- Be familiar with individual customer specifications and ensure compliance with Logistics operations and raise any convers/issues as required.
- To be familiar with the company Health & Safety policy and have a diligent approach to such matters within the production environment. To accept employees’ requirements under COSHH Regulations.
- Be familiar with and demonstrate compliance in the concept of Good Manufacturing Practices in relation to the food processing industry i.e. 'clean-as-you-go’ and 'good housekeeping’.
- To undertake stock control duties within internal stock management system.
- Booking of stock movements for bother internal and external customers.
- Ensure all relevant documentation is complete to ensure audit traceability is maintained.
- Understanding and knowledge of the various internal and external administration systems to provide quality data sets, identify trend mechanism and organise workflows within the office environment, ownership of process.
- To be prepared to conduct internal audits within the scope provided by the company and to take part in and support customer site audits as and when requested to do so by the technical team.
- Manage health, safety and environmental compliance within area of accountability, in line with Company processes and procedures, including appropriate staff training.
- Previous logistics experience within a chilled food company
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible attitude to ever changing environment
- Computer literate with sound systems knowledge including SAGE
- Numerical skills
If you are interested in the above position and have the relevant skills & experience, please simply click the APPLY button now.
- Food Processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job