We are looking for a Logistics Administrator to join a leading global facilities company in Reading.
This is a varied role supporting the helpdesk, transport and post room departments.
- Providing support to the Administration Manager
- Dealing with inbound enquiries on the helpdesk via phone and email in a professional efficient manner
- Using Excel on a daily basis to collect data and statistics
- Raising Purchase orders, auditing invoices
- Greeting visitors, keeping signing in & out book up to date
- Keeping office supplies stocked such as paper and toner
- Experience working in a customer helpdesk environment
- PC literate proficient in MS Office
- Administration experience
- Experience working within a logistics, transport company
- Able to multitask
- Excellent customer service skills
- Problem solver
- Able to work to deadlines
This is a temp to perm role paying £9ph, must be someone who is available immediately.
Please apply via CV
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job