Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Logistics Administrator for their client based in March.
This is a Fantastic opportunity for an individual to join an established company who are specialists in their field.
As a Logistics Administrator you will be responsible for undertaking traffic bookings and a range of administration duties related to Logistics.
- Booking in deliveries at customer drop points
- Entering deliver details onto the Traffic Management Systems
- Dealing with any booking queries
- Filing booked order details
To be considered for the role of Logistics Administrator you must have:-
- Experience in a transport related environment
- Flexibility to work shifts or overtime
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
This Logistics Administrator position is a full time temporary opportunity for around 2 months to cover sickness, 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday, offering an hourly rate of £8.00 per hour.
If the position of Logistics Administrator sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Hannah at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design