New opportunity not to be missed! Our client has an exciting opportunity for an organised Logistics Administrator based in Coventry. Joining on a full time contract basis for 10 weeks, they are offering a salary of £7.60 per hour.
Privately owned for over 35 years, and now one of the UK’s leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, they are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Logistics Administrator to join their busy and expanding team.
Key responsibilities as their Logistics Administrator:
- Complete Customer Shipment Entry on all deliveries.
- Manage Cycle Counting Process.
- Book any third party transport requests.
- Print pick sheets when required.
- Assist with Continuous Improvement Projects within department.
- Assist with transport planning when required.
- Provide cover for Inbound Logistics Administrator.
- Assist in Warehouse when required.
- Any reasonable task when required.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience needed as our Logistics Administrator:
- Self-motivated and focused.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- High attention to detail.
- Intermediate Excel.
- Customer driven and works in a way that puts the customer at the forefront of all decisions.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- The ability to respond to changing priorities in a timely manner and work in a high pressure environment.
- Highly numerate and literate.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role of Logistics Administrator then please click ‘apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!