Our client is a professional organisation with a busy production / transport / logistics team. They are looking for a Logistics Administrator who can handle all customer service queries and schedule deliveries with confidence. It is likely that you will either be a Logistic Graduate and /or possess at least 2 years’ experience in a logistics environment or have exceptional administrative skills. You will be actively involved in both operational and project work.
The salary is competitive and the company benefits are excellent including generous holidays, pension and healthcare scheme. Onsite subsidised restaurant, free parking and daytime hours Monday - Friday. No shifts involved.
- Booking in deliveries with customers, advising on delivery timescales
- Co-ordinating delivery schedules for the drivers
- Mapping all driving routes
- General admin / telephone customer queries
- Liaising with internal logistics, transport and sales teams
- Checking invoices for quantity and price
- Scanning all delivery notes onto the in-house system
- Arranging to send out goods by carrier companies if necessary
- Produce departmental reports for management
You should have:
- A strong eye for detail / accuracy
- A good background working in a customer driven and administrative environment
- Strong IT skills including Word & Excel
- An excellent telephone manner, polite, friendly and informative
An excellent working environment is provided within a highly reputable business with good benefits.
- Customer Service
- Query Resolution
- Logistics Administration
- Scheduling Deliveries