Our client is looking for a very experienced Administrator.
The role is very varied, key duties would include but not be limited to:
- Stock control - receipting of finished product into Warehouse.
- Issue and control of picking lists.
- Raising of customer delivery notes.
- Liaison with the Internal Sales team to arrange deliveries
- Liaison with customers to book in deliveries.
- Preparation of delivery schedules.
- Stocktaking and control of stock movements / transfers.
Key skills and experience:
- Previous Logistics/Warehousing administration experience preferable.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with others, having a confident and polite telephone manner.
- Computer literate, with good knowledge of Microsoft Office products, experience of Sage or similar operating system preferred
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Must be able to work alone or as part of a team in a demanding and work intensive environment.
- Must be confident, flexible and willing to take on additional duties and learn new skills to meet changing demands of the company.
- Fork lift licence would be an advantage but not essential as training could be provided.
Own transport essential due to location.
Please note that we will only be replying to candidates with the relevant experience for this role.