X2 Administrators required to join well established Logistics company
Candidate will be keen to pursue a career within the Logistics industry, have a professional telephone manner and be PC literate.
Main Responsibilities will be:
- Work as part of the Heathrow Control Tower team
- Monitor accuracy of reporting and data base information
- Assist with administration tasks assigned by colleagues
- Assist with Customer Service, CRM Terms & Control Group with consignment processing when required
- Assist the inventory team with monitoring stock levels
Purpose of the position:
- Handle and monitor all administration activities ensuring compliance with all agreed company policies
- To work collaboratively with the Customer Service, Customer Relationship and Control Tower teams to ensure maximum client satisfaction
Hours are Monday - Friday 09:00 till 18:00 with occasional weekend/bank holiday cover if/when required
Starting salary is £14,000 - £15,000 potentially progressing to £16,000/£17,000 after completion of probation
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job