Welcome to Staffbank!
Staffbank have the privileged of working with a well established distribution specialist in Felixstowe who are looking for a Logistics Administrator. This is a full time permanent position working Monday to Friday 37 HPW.
- Maintain a safe working environment by ensuring you comply with statutory law, company policy & health & safety guidelines
- Maintain & achieve agreed customer service levels
- Dealing with customers via telephone & email to book deliveries & keeping them up to date with progress
- Dealing with queries from customers, rectifying & keeping both the customer & management team fully up to date on progress
- Inputting orders onto system
- Booking stock in and out
- Stock control, management and movement
- Preparing warehouse pick lists & keeping stock files updated
- Entering consignment details onto carrier systems
- Liaising with the warehouse and transport to ensure orders are correct.
- Ensuring drivers have correct paperwork for deliveries & are aware of any customer requirements
- Following up previous days deliveries to ensure they were actioned correctly.
- Entering costs of shipments onto system ready for invoicing
- Collating of POD’s checking, filing & sending to customers if required
- Creating customer KPI reports, feedback & suggesting changes where required.
- Involvement in projects as required for continual improvement leading to increased profitability.
Please apply on-line ASAP.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"