Salary - Competitive
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Logistics Administrator to join their growing freight forwarding business based in Northampton on the early shift.
- Processing all administration in a timely manner
- Compiling departmental reports as and when required
- Carrying out audits of systems and processes
- Ensuring databases are accurate and up to date
- Extracting reports and providing updates
- Continuous and effective communication via email, face to face and phone for both internal and external contacts
- Proactively inform the customer of any issues or deviations to the plan and provide an alternative course of action
- Handle and resolve customer complaints in a timely manner
- Prioritisation of workload to successfully meet deadlines within the operation
- Provide outstanding customer service to your allocated customers
- Despatch trailers on a daily basis
- Daily liaison with the warehouse team
- Ensure all paperwork is correctly prepared for each delivery
- Have experience in a similar role within a logistics/transport industry
- Strong administrative skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong IT skills - including all Microsoft Office programmes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'