Logistics Administrator - 3 months
Purpose of the role: Responsible for administration of the Logistics and purchasing department. Ensuring cost effectiveness and performance of vendors.
- Creation of shipping documents and obtaining approval from customers
- Assist with import and export document archives to ensure legal compliance
- Place and track purchase orders
- Follow-up with suppliers, change or expedite orders
- Work with Customer Support and Warehouse teams to ensure all customer back orders are highlighted to customers in a timely manner.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
Knowledge and use of SAGE or IFS is advantageous. Need to have excellent customer service skills and telephone manager and be able to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
Please apply ASAP if you are interested.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'