Logistics Administrative Assistant
Full Time - 1 April to 25 August 2019
Our well-established client is looking to Logistics Administrative Assistant on a temporary basis, to join their busy team based in Gloucestershire.
A great opportunity has arisen to join our Ground Operations team on a fixed-term basis as a Logistics Administrative Assistant. You will primarily provide office support for a small team responsible for the construction and at times, also be in a warehouse environment.
Our main site activity is from 14th June to 2nd August and you could be required to complete shift work, including weekends during this time.
- Fork Lift Qualified
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and Access
- Excellent organisational skills
- Knowledge of receipt/dispatch and inventory control
- An ability to prioritise tasks and deliver to agreed timescales and deadlines
- An ability to remain calm and focussed under pressure
- Be flexible, proactive and work on your own initiative
- Experience of working in the Events or Construction industry
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company Pension
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Great Place to Work Social Events
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 21 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
- Office Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'