Logistics Accounts Administrator (FTC)
We are looking to recruit a Logistics Accounts Administrator for a 1 year Fixed Term Contract position based on the outskirts of Horsham
You will have responsibility for the day to day running of Freight accounts designated to you.
- To act as first escalation point for any vendor issues.
- To deal with daily Freight Invoices / Credit Notes & Queries.
- To work with other Internal Departments in dealing with pricing queries
- To provide support to Freight Accounts Team & Logistics Team Leader.
- Take ownership of Freight accounts designated to you by Logistics Manager
- To process Invoices & Credit Notes, ensuring correct Authorisation
- To allocate & update Account Information.
- To sort post/emails daily into currencies and look for any credits, paid invoices or irregularities.
- To reply to Freight Vendor enquires by e-mail or phone.
- To ensure regular weekly review of invoices in query / awaiting goods / unapproved
- To ensure that all your Freight vendor statements are reconciled monthly.
- To assist with setting up credit accounts with new Freight vendors obtaining credit accounts with any new vendors and increase any existing limits where necessary, within allocated part of the ledger.
- Provide support and cover for all Freight Accounts.
- Update various monthly reports.
Are you someone who has / is
- Good attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Commitment to deadlines
- Confident and good manner on the telephone & E-mail
- Team player
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'