Logistic / Warehouse Operative
Temp to Perm
£10.10 per hour
We have an exciting opportunity available with an international electronic manufacturing company. They are looking for a candidate to join their logistics / warehouse team in West London where all of them are very hands on.
This is a Monday to Friday office hours role.
- Responsible for all inbound and outbound shipments. From unloading, picking, packing, preparing paperwork.
- Processing orders, utilizing the ERP system, working with the bar code scanner.
- Ensure the products are not damaged and if necessary advise to right department.
- Assist with inventory, especially in the absence of the Manager
- Receiving goods, compare purchase order against goods received into ERP system
- Log everything shipped into the system on a daily basis
- May be responsible for signing off on customs shipments and ensure accuracy of shipments
- Provide customer service via telephone and e-mail when required
- Month end shipping before ERP system closes
- Ensure product conforms to documentation.
- Any other reasonable duty as required.
- Experience working in a logistic or warehouse environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a MUST due to part numbers involved.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- ERP or CRM System knowledge is ideal
- Customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
- Competent use of small hand and electrical tools.
* If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
* Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- light control