Employment Partners are looking to recruit experienced and professional Logistics Support, to provide a first class delivery service to customers. For one of our clients in Barton.
The applicant must have a proven track record working in a busy Logistics Support.
Candidates must have the following skills/experience
- Excellent Microsoft office products and business systems
- Exceptional customer service
- Communicate at all levels
- Office and warehouse experience including FLT Licence and product picking
- working with the distribution team to provide logistic support to the delivery department which will involve manual handling and van driving duties during certain period of the year.
If you are interested in this job role please submit your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.