Customer Service Manager
Monday - Friday
Our client is seeking an experienced Customer Service Manager to provide a consistently high level of support to the London Customer Services Group. Manage the Customer Services Function.
- Participate in the Customer agreement of service and response standards and ensure that these standards are maintained or exceeded during program delivery.
- Manage all Customer Relationship Manager and the Customer Services Agents.
- Develop excellent working relationships with Customer, Account Management team and Operational Functions, in order to influence the achievement and maintenance of service performance.
- Work in a cross functional capacity to ensure the activities related to various entities fit with customer requirements and Network guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Develop best working practices.
- Managing Key Accounts.
- Analysis of Services and development of possible service solutions.
- Performance reporting - Extracting data from GEMS
- To adhere to all company Policies at all times.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties at the request of the Line Manager or Branch Manager.
The suitable candidate must….
- Understanding of Central Lab and Clinical Trial Supplies industry
- Different temperature requirements for the transportation of shipments.
- Customer Requirements.
- Strong professional telephone manner.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to prioritize workload
- Commercial awareness
- Experience of Courier or Freight Industry
- Working with key decision makers
- Able to influence others to ensure business targets are met.
- Working within a busy environment.
- Understanding of Departments/functions within Clients
If you match the above criteria please apply immediately to avoid disappointment!!!!
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we cannot respond to every applicant. If you have not heard from the Job Box Recruitment team within 14 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Customer Service
- Freight Forwarding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job