Line Up Aviation is a world leader in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace professionals and has been operating for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the very highest standard of applicants.
Our client is an MRO based at Luton Airport, they specialise in supporting business aircraft and offer exceptional standards of service.
Main activities: Logistic Compliance Specialist
Provide support to assigned logistics compliance function to perform a wide range of compliance activities.
Role may include import and export instructions, licensing, project support, sustaining issue resolution, training, regulatory research and other specific duties as the position will dictate. To support UK business operations and corporate needs a working knowledge of HMRC requirements and EU regulations is needed. This role is specific to UK logistics compliance and reports to the materials group, but will work closely with corporate International Trade Compliance group.
- Provide import and export instructions.
- Perform daily tasks using customs management software/solution or liaising with vendor.
- Research, draft and submit applications, documents and forms related to trade compliance activity.
- Interact with internal and external customers on matters of trade compliance to ensure satisfactory issue resolution.
- Review, analyse and provide recommendations on adherence to trade regulations.
- Ensure adequate recordkeeping and reporting within assigned responsibility is accomplished in accordance with trade regulations and corporate policy
- Assist Project Managers with project support activities related to trade compliance efforts.
- Assist in developing and implementing new procedures and work methods to address changing trade compliance requirements.
- Assist with internal and external trade compliance audits of Gulfstream functions and facilities
- Assist with trade compliance training activities as needed.
- As directed by the position, manage the import and export of aircraft, parts and technical data, and advise internal/external customers on same.
Ideal candidate's profile:
- Sound experience in trade compliance or related experience
- Ability to read and interpret all relevant UK/EU trade regulations such as customs regulations and military export control.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Applicant must possess organisational and critical thinking skill.
- Based: Luton
- Salary: C£30500
- Job type: Perm
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Julie Hall
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job