Logistic Apprenticeship (ages 16-47)
Whatever your age (ages 16-47) or experience, would you like the chance to complete an apprenticeship whilst earning £20,400? Add to that 38 days paid holiday, free gym membership, free medical/dental, a non-contributary pension, subsidised accommodation for single members and families….. the list is endless!
Many of the jobs require you to drive - if you don’t have a licence, don’t worry, the RAF will pay for you to get one!!
Training as a Supply, Storage and Distribution Specialist (Logistic Supplier) you could;
• Work on airfield fuel installations and refuel aircraft.
• Provide aircraft with logistical support all over the world.
• Manage the accounting of high value RAF assets using computerised systems.
• Manage the storage of secret, dangerous or flammable items.
• Be competitive for promotion and earn up to £52,837.
Experience Needed - None! The RAF will train you over two 10 week packages (pay - £15,985 during training phases). On completion of these you will earn £20,400 whilst you complete a Level 2 Supply Chain Warehousing Operative Apprenticeship with a guaranteed job at the end.
Logistic Apprenticeship Requirements
• Be a citizen of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland, holder of a dual UK/other nationality or have been a Commonwealth citizen from birth. This is due to the rapid and effective deployability of RAF personnel to countries that apply travel restrictions to non-UK personnel.
• Be between 16 and 47 (Must start training before 48th birthday).
• No formal qualifications required but subject to an Airman Selection Test.
• Pass a Fitness test.
• Commit minimum 3 years post Phase Two Training.
Interested in this amazing opportunity then Click 'apply now’ to become one of the Royal Air Force’s skilled Logistics Suppliers.
- Supply Chain
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'